Monday 4 February 2013

Sick Days


I'm sick and it sucks. I didn't make it to Uni today because I felt like complete and utter garbage when I woke up up this morning.
I got out of bed, went to wash my face and then went Nope, and went to back to bed, where I proceeded to sleep for most of the morning.

My mom proceeded to wake me up hours later confused as to why I was still home.

I've been watching far too many YouTube videos and working on homework today (yay for "productivity").

I've also been in a weird semi-conscious state of being dizzy and uncertain of what is going on around me.
Stephanie started to listen to some song and I believed that it was saying "Gob Gob Gob Gobby Gob Gob Gob".

I was so confused.

I think I may go and take another nap. Either that or re-watch the other half of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. *yawns*



1 comment: