Friday 8 February 2013

Life Scouts Badges

Lately my life has become routine.
Practically all I do is eat, sleep, go to school and work and do homework.
The only "fun" thing I do is watch and make youtube videos, and I didn't even have time to make a vlog this week because of stupid essays.

My life has become exactly what I never wanted it to become. Normal.
But I'm not going down without a fight.

I know it isn't January 1st, but it's never too late to start a resolution, and I have found the solution.

http://lifescouts.com/archive

Life Scouts is this really cool idea of accomplishing new exciting things and getting badges for it (just like what I did when I was in Girl Guides)
The idea is you reblog the image on tumblr and write the story of how you accomplished earning the badge.

Well I'm going to do this, except different and my way.

I'm going to try to shoot for a new "badge" every week, but instead of one of the badges that appear on this site (necessarily) I'm just going to try and do something new each week in general.
I know some weeks will have something bigger than others. Some may just be like, so umm, I tried this weird food for the first time.

I will then proceed to design my own little badge and post about it here.

So stay tuned :) And much love as usual.

1 comment: