Tuesday 19 February 2013

Life Scout -The Airport

(I meant to post this on Saturday, so imagine I actually did that)

There were many "firsts" for me this week, including visiting a prof during office hours, going to Robson Hall for another class and a few other class related things. But as I'm trying to move away from putting all my focus on school work, I've picked something else.

This week was the first time I had ever gone to the new airport.
It is also the first time I have ever picked Peter up from the airport since he started at York University.

So I'm giving myself the Going To the Airport Badge... (I need to come up with better names for these...)

See you next week (on actual Saturday in theory) when I hopefully have earned another badge!

Also, I encourage you to try doing the Life Scout Badge challenge too.

No comments:

Post a Comment