Sunday 24 February 2013

AND THE OSCAR GOES TO...

HERCULES!
Or at least that's how I spent my Sunday evening.

I hate award shows, and I have very little respect for the Oscars after what they did to Harry Potter last year (come on, they should have gotten at least NOMINATED for special effects!).

So I decided to have a classic Disney evening and watch GOOD movies instead of being bored for 4 hours or whatever as some other person I'd never heard of gives a speech for some category no one cares about and makes bad jokes that no one laughs at.
Seriously, why do people watch these things anyway?

Random fact though, Walt Disney won 22 Oscars in his life time, plus 4 honourary ones.

Also to the stupid ETALK lady who is a stupid face. The Life of Pi director won, so SUCK ON THAT! You know nothing of literature, so stop pretending you know anything and go back to your magazines, you obviously need the glossy pictures for it to not be "boring".

1 comment: