Monday 25 February 2013

Facial Expressions

Today in my Eighteenth Century Literature class we were discussing restoration theatre and acting
Included in this discussion we discussed the facial expressions of the actors, which featured pictures from a acting guide of the time.
No one in the class could take the rest of the lecture seriously and we proceeded to laugh our butts off until my prof struggled to turn off the projector.
Perhaps not the most mature decision on our part, but come on! How can you NOT pee yourself laughing?

On a completely unrelated note, my bus driver tried to kill me today.
I was getting off the bus as it came to my stop outside where I work. I politely told the bus driver "thank you" and started to head out the door.
I was in mid-step when the bus driver decided it would be a good idea to start to pull forward with the door still open and me half off the bus.
You know that feeling when you accidentally think there is one more step and when your foot doesn't connect with the floor when you predicted you would you get that scary falling feeling and panic? Yeah. Imagine that, except a bajillion times scarier and potentially really dangerous.
So I guess I'll use my new found eighteenth century facial expressions to display my feelings of the bus driver...
Stupid bus driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment