Saturday 23 February 2013

Life Scout - Haidee's House

So yesterday was the first time I had ever been to my friend Haidee's house.
Now you may be thinking, gee Ashley, it's reading week, is really the most interesting new thing you did this week going to someone's house?
To which I say screw you, because Haidee's house is awesome!

I don't think I would ever want a pet bird, because I like to be able to cuddle with my pets, like you can with a dog or a cat. But that being said, I think birds are wicked awesome and I just love to watch them move around. (Especially seagulls, those guys are the shit)
So Haidee has three birds! They were very noisy and very funny and I loved to look at them.

Plus going to Haidee's party was the first party I'd been to since New Years Eve. (Actually I think it was the first group hang out I'd been to since New Years...)
So it was nice to have a life for a night.

It also reminded me why I love my friends and how much fun we have together.

So I have earned the Visit Haidee's Bird Land Badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment