Sunday 10 March 2013

Life Scout - YouTube Truth or Dare

(Yes I know it isn't Saturday night again. Sorry)

So this week it wasn't exactly a new experience that I necessarily WANTED to do, or would have thought about doing, but instead I let my subscribers come up with dares for me to complete for my video.

If you haven't watched the video yet and like to see me suffer, I do recommend it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhv35A3dmZo

So I brushed my tongue with shampoo, experimented with being a dominatrix, put on a shirt and tie while talking about a haircut, slathered peanut butter all over my face and climbed a tree.
Oh the things I do for the internet.

So I earned the Truth or Dare YouTube badge. Because doing stupid stuff for the internet has become my hobby.

1 comment:

  1. "climbed a tree"

    also careful, doing stupid stuff for the interent can become famous

    or worse, a career

    WAHAHA!~

    ReplyDelete