Sunday 17 March 2013

Life Scout - Inventory

Arg! So I'm late, again. Sorry, again.

This past Sunday was the first time I had every done inventory at any job.
Now you're all thinking Ashley, inventory is BORING.

But that's where you're wrong!

Where I work, we turn inventory into a party. Actually.
We get food, and supper and hanging out with people and in addition to getting paid, for every hour we work we get a $15 gift card to the store. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

So after a few hours of scanning stuff with our little scanny things, we took a break to eat some delicious food from the restaurant and then continue.
I also think that the people I hang out with at work actually like to hang out with me and aren't like, oh she happens to be the person that I'm working with for this shift, so I guess I'll talk to her since I have nothing better to do.
YAY FOR NEW FRIENDS!

So anyway, this bizarre and slightly cucumber like badge is my inventory badge.
I hope I'll have many more inventories at my job, because who DOESN'T love $60 gift cards just for being awesome?
HECK YEAH, MY JOB RULES!

No comments:

Post a Comment