Thursday 9 February 2017

A Bit of an Update

I realized that a significant amount of time has passed since I last posted an update and many things have transpired since then.

The biggest thing that has occurred would be that I have completed and submitted my grad school application. It was a lot of work and was very stressful to finish while also attempting to complete my course work for my education degree.
Now I just get to play the waiting game until I find out if I am accepted or not.

Since I last posted:

  1. Finished my courses
  2. University went on strike for three weeks
  3. Went to practicum (and survived)
  4. Started my final semester
  5. Some how I am already half way through my courses now?!
Seriously, where does time go? I feel like it was only a few weeks ago that I was researching Edgar Allan Poe.

Things are stressful (as usual) but I'm keeping my head above the water and will continue to float along for the time being.

3 comments:

  1. Nearly done! Do you graduate in June?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the hope. Unless something terrible and unforeseen occurs and prevents me from graduating. Like spontaneous combustion!

      Delete
  2. Hey that's great that you got your grad application in!

    ReplyDelete