Thursday 7 January 2016

If...

If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?

You have suddenly come in to several millions of dollars. How would you use the money?
Would you donate the money to your favourite charity?
Would you travel around the world?
Would you buy a fancy new house and car and clothing?
What about your career?

Would you continue with the career you are currently involved in?
Would you use the money to help further purse this career?
Would you change your career entirely or "retire"?'

If you won the lottery, how much would it change your life.

I'm honestly very curious about this. Please discuss in comments?

2 comments:

  1. Well first of all this post makes me think of this: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/24vo34/whats_the_happiest_5word_sentence_you_could_hear/chb38xf

    Fascinating read. Winning the lottery isn't everything it's cracked up to be.

    But to answer your actual question, my first act would be to buy a new harp. A really nice, new harp. After that I'd get my life in order; ie. buy a home, not too big, just enough to live in and teach lessons in, buy a car, not too fancy, just practical. And adopt a cat. Then I would focus on pursuing my career as a harpist without having to take on other work; and probably take life little slower. I would also do at least a little travelling. I'd make sure to invest a lot of it and donate to charity every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would realize I won it in canadian currency and then cry because a million dollars of monopoly money won't go far.

    But seriously, I'd start a studio. Make my ideas into projects. And others. Even if it failed, worth a shot. Film and animation. More the former, but latters still important too.

    ReplyDelete