Saturday 29 November 2014

Homework

I'm starting to be able to see the end of semester.
I only have 3 more papers left and 1 exam.

There is still a tremendous amount of stress though, and lots of reading that needs to be done, and I feel like I'm far behind on my Christmas preparation.

I haven't started my annual Christmas reading, or really watching of my favourite Christmas movies. Very little decorating or present shopping has been done, and I would much rather focus on these rather than my pesky HBC paper.
Cannibalism just really isn't that fun of a topic to write about.

One day I'll post on here and it won't be me just complaining.

4 comments:

  1. Well, it isn't even December yet! You still have time to do Christmasy things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I'm working almost full time during December, plus all the homework that extends until the 15th, and then my bratty cousins from California are here form the 19th until the new year... :P

      Delete
    2. Your christmas spirit is clearly being tested. Can you enjoy christmas despite all the school and work and family and homework and life? if yes, strongest christmas spirit!

      Delete
    3. My Christmas spirit is being tested this year, but I think the hardest thing will be the two fluff balls missing, not the addition of school and work and bratty cousins.

      Delete