Saturday 8 June 2013

Accident Prone

So I'm extremely accident prone, and my klutzy moments seem to increase when I am working.
I often walk into door handles and give myself bruises and because I work in a bookstore papercuts are an occupational hazard.

However, today I managed to slice myself with an exacto knife.
This isn't the first time I had cut myself with an exacto knife while at work (and probably won't be the last), and this was a fairly minor cut compared to some damage I had done in the past.
But this was the first time I had cut myself in front of one of my co-workers.

Ana promptly started to freak out and told me a needed a band-aid immediately, even though the cut was tiny and barely looked like a papercut.
Regardless she got me a band-aid and instructed me that I was not allowed to put the band-aid on because it always feels better when someone does it for you.
It made me giggle at how concerned she was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment